The full Vela Sciences layout featuring an ultra durable, heavy-gauge double wire case with a laminated cover and heavyweight rigid backboard.
- Complete lab-ready design with full user index, numbered pages, user information blocks, and abbreviation and reference chart
- Heavy-gauge double wire binding with laminated cover and high-density bookboard, creating a durable, lay-flat notebook with a rigid, write-anywhere backing
- Archival quality acid-free construction for permanent archiving
- Heavyweight (105gsm) paper minimizes distracting ink showthrough
- Made in USA with ECF & SFI certified papers
W7H-D Expanded Wirebound, Light Gray 9.25 x 11.75 in (23.5 x 30 cm) 144 Pages, 5mm Dot+
I don't use these as lab notebooks per se, more for general notetaking, but they are especially great for science courses. I love the dot grid, sturdy wire binding, and the hard, write-anywhere back cover. I can pretty easily see myself using only these notebooks for all my academic needs for the rest of my life--please never stop making them!