The Vela Expanded Hardcover features the full vela layout in a durable, lay-flat, permanently sewn case. The printed, laminated cover is a more economic option than our DuraCover and ProCover options, the main difference being the lack of a ribbon marker and a printed and laminated cover more prone to wear and scuffing over the life of the book.
- Complete lab-ready design with full user index, numbered pages, user information blocks, user summary page, and abbreviation and reference chart
- Permanent, tamper-evident, binding is sewn in low page-count signatures to maximize durability of the book and offer more lay-flat pages
- Archival quality acid-free construction for permanent archiving
- Heavyweight (105gsm) paper minimizes distracting ink showthrough
- Made in USA with ECF & SFI certified papers