Heavyweight, archival-quality paper with smooth writing surface optimized for pen, with high opacity to minimize ink show or bleed through.
American made, FSC, SFI, ECF certified papers. 100% recycled book board, sustainable soy based inks. Learn More.
All Vela products are designed, printed, bound, and tested in the USA.
The Vela Expanded Hardcover features the full vela layout in a durable, lay-flat, permanently sewn case. The printed, laminated cover is a more economic option than our DuraCover and ProCover options, the main difference being the lack of a ribbon marker and a printed and laminated cover more prone to wear and scuffing over the life of the book.
- Complete lab-ready design with full user index, numbered pages, user information blocks, user summary page, and abbreviation and reference chart
- Permanent, tamper-evident, binding is sewn in low page-count signatures to maximize durability of the book and offer more lay-flat pages
- Archival quality acid-free construction for permanent archiving
- Heavyweight (105gsm) paper minimizes distracting ink showthrough
- Made in USA with ECF & SFI certified papers
What Is Recertified? + -
Recertified notebooks are notebooks that have been returned and show external wear of some sort, generally fingerprints, minor scrapes, dents, etc. However, all notebooks are guaranteed to contain no writing and be fully structurally sound; all imperfections are purely cosmetic.
We can not accpet returns for recertified stationery.
Shipping + -
Free 2-4 Day Shipping On All Orders Over $50 USD Or More. We ship a hybrid of USPS, UPS, and Fedex, with daily pickups. If you require a specific carrier, please select at checkout which would be preferred.
If a package does not arrive or is damaged, please call or email us to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
We ship via a trusted freight forwarder who delivers reliably at the lowest cost possible for our customers. Final delivery depends on the shipment type chosen and the destination country.
We ship all shipments with duties and VAT paid on your behalf. Please get in touch with us with shipment delays or damages.